|Title:||PRN Registered Nurse|
|Job Location:||Baltimore, MD|
Join our PRN Team!
Work a flexible schedule of your choice in your community for the pay you want!
A professional staffing company is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to work at a facility in Maryland as a PRN. Reporting to the Clinical Supervisor and Charge Nurse, the Registered Nurse, RN will be responsible for:
- Performing head to toe assessments, reconciling medications, orienting the patient to care experience.
- Ensuring that care delivery follows the plan of treatment as directed by the ordering physician established standards of practice.
- Develops and maintains patient relationships to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Recognizes changing patient conditions and emergency situations and appropriately intervene.
- Follow established protocols on the unit.
- Collaborates with other disciplines to ensure safe and timely care.
- Attend team meetings, training, and assist teammates as needed.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities.
- Current RN licensed in the state of Maryland.
- Minimum 2 years of nursing experience as an RN
- Current CPR card-Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: