|Title:||LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)- PRN|
|Job Location:||PG County, MD|
Join our PRN Team!
Work when you want, how long do you want, where you want and for the pay you want!
A professional staffing company is seeking an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work at a facility in Maryland as a PRN. The Licensed Practical Nurse will administer nursing care under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisor.
- Provide basic medical care, including changing bandages, administering medication, and collecting specimens.
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments, and interventions
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies, and procedures
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals
- Resolve patients problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities.
- Must have at least 2 years of Licensed Practical Nurse experience
- Licensed Practical Nursing degree from an accredited institution
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN license in the state of Maryland or compact (multi-state) licensed
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: