|Title:||CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) - PRN|
|Job Location:||PG County, MD|
Join our PRN Team!
Work a flexible schedule of your choice in your community for the pay you want!
A professional staffing company is seeking an experienced Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to work at a facility in Maryland as a PRN. The certified nursing assistant is responsible for providing patients with routine daily nursing care in accordance with established nursing care procedures, scope of practice, regulatory guidelines, and other tasks as directed by your supervisor.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments, and interventions, specific to position specialty
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies, and procedures
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies and personnel, according to position setting
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities.
- Active Maryland State Certified Nursing Assistant
- Current CPR Certification
- At least 1 year of experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Certified Nursing Assistant degree from an accredited institution
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: